What Is Carbon Monoxide?

Carbon monoxide is odourless and colourless it is not always evident until it becomes a problem in your home.

Low level of carbon monoxide poisoning can be confused with flu symptoms or food poisoning. Watch for shortness of breath, mild nausea, and mild headaches. Exposure to moderate levels or high levels of carbon monoxide can be fatal.
 
Call Fagnan’s today and book a furnace service and ask about our video inspections to check your heat exchangers to ensure that they are operating correctly.

Heating and Air Quality